This module allows you use the OTP Simple online credit card payment services.
This module replaces the old PayU module.
The Delivery Notification is not part of this module.
This module can not be used instantly.
You need a make a contract with Simple first, to be able to use their services.
More info at their website: https://www.simple.hu/
Simple makes a test to verify if everything is functional, only after that will you be able to enable live mode andaccept real payments.
You can do the testing on a clone of your shop, or by NOT enabling the public mode, so only users with an active BO login will se the payment option.
Please read the documentations provided by Simple for more details about the connection process. You should have them, if you made the contract.
- Adds a new payment method
- Live/Sandbox mode (automatically switch URLs)
- Public/Test mode (payment option is visible only with actibe BO login in test mode)
- Logging (daily, to the shop’s log folder)
- Automatic order status updates
- Secured external URLs
- Easy to install and use
- Available in English and Hungarian
- A contract with Simple (ex PayU)
- Set merchant and secret keys for your payment channels (currencies)
- Legal text as CMS page
- Pass the test done by Simple (ex PayU), as this is required to go live
The module can be installed and configured for use in a few steps:
- Install the module
- Configure merchant ID and secret key
- Optional: If you use the ship to pay module, enable this payment method
- Optional: clear caches
- Set the IPN URL in the Simple Control Panel
- Get validated
- Enable Live mode