This module allows you to define custom delivery points in your shop.
The customer then can select one from these points at checkout, where he/she will be able to pick up his/her package.
Examples: mall parking lot, traffic.
The user’s delivery address will be replaced with the selected delivery point’s address.
- Simple point selection list
- Selected point is displayed in the BackOffice at the order’s details
- Chooseable selector display position (above or below carrier list)
- Delivery point data is kept for the orders, if you later change/delete it, the data won’t be lost
- Updates delivery address
- Supports both normal and one-page checkout
- Easy to install and use
- Configuration available from the Shipping menu
- Notes and Openings fields support HTML
The module can be installed and configured in a few steps:
- Install the module
- Configure the carrier (Do not forget to enable it!)
- Optional: clear caches
- Add some delivery points